Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Week 2 Projects!

Today I started chipping away at that huge pile of furniture in my warehouse.  These two tables stacked like this will make a great display tower for small items....  The table on top is in great shape so I threw a coat of yellow paint on it.   I used a 50/50 mix of Annie Sloan English Yellow and Old White.

The table on the bottom is a WRECK!!!! its wobbly, the top layer of wood is coming off the top. So... while I wait fir the yellow table to dry I will take my screw gun to it and get the legs stabilized and sand down the top so I can paint it!
 While the paint was drying ....

I got out a little .50 'oops' paint from home depot... a pretty aqua green... I have a bunch of dark brown and chipped stuff that Im going to dry brush to give them new life...
This little cherub is an ugly dark reddish brown and has a chip on his head,  so I painted him all over and then rubbed the paint of in spots before it dried.
cant even see the chip now!
 I brushed over this tin candle pedestal, it was dark brown. 


 I cut the handles off this silverware basket, gave it a little paint and its repurposed as a desk organizer!


I found a few more candle holders and added some color to them as well... When everything is dry I will make a cool table scape.

At the end of the day, that bottom table was ready for paint so  I gave it the same aqua green. Forgot to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment